Experience the landscapes of the Dominican Republic on a VIP excursion to Samaná from La Romana. Relax on a beach with a cocktail. Ride on horseback through the jungle and cool down in the lagoons of a waterfall. Travel by boat to Cayo Levantado and more.
What to Expect
Following pick-up from your hotel, travel by comfortable air-conditioned bus through the green landscapes of the Dominican Republic. Head toward the Bay of Samaná, where your adventure truly begins.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the scenery as you drive along a rugged safari truck road. Upon arrival at a typical home, get an explanation of the agricultural products of the fertile area, including coffee, cocoa, fruit and medicinal plants. Be sure to try everything: it's fresh and tasty!
Venture deep into the rainforest for a guided tour by the Arroyo Chico. Ride horseback to the heart of the jungle and the picturesque waterfall of El Limón. Marvel as the water drops some 55 meters and immerse yourself in the refreshing waters of the lagoons. Take some souvenir photos of your family and friends; then continue to El Timón restaurant in Samaná.
Enjoy a tasty lunch as you admire the stunning waterfront views. Next, climb aboard a comfortable catamaran-type boat and sail to the island of Cayo Levantado. Admire the beautiful scenery of the peninsula as you look around the Samaná Bay. Enjoy a true island experience of white sand beaches and turquoise blue sea.
- Round-trip transfers (La Romana - Samaná - La Romana)
- Transportation by catamaran shuttle (Samaná - Cayo Levantado - Samaná)
- Visit to a typical ranch with tastings of Dominican coffee, hot chocolate, fruits and the famous "mamajuana"
- Guided horseback ride with equipment (boots and protective helmet)
- Entrance to El Limón National Park and its waterfalls
- Buffet lunch at El Timón (including water, soft drinks, rum and coffee)
- Boat transfer and access to Cayo Levantado (local drinks, water, soft drinks and beer included)
- Tour of Santa Barbara de Samaná
- All transfers in Samaná and Punta Cana/Bávaro
- Animation and/or entertainment during the tour
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please bring a swimsuit, stockings (socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellent and your camera.
This tour is not recommended for people who are allergic to horses or for women who are pregnant.