Visit the beautiful cathedral city of Wells, England's smallest city, and enjoy a tasty insight into the area's most famous creation - Cheddar Cheese! The tour ends with a visit to the spectacular Cheddar Gorge, England's largest gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Clothing recommendations:
- - Comfortable shoes for walking. If you would like to climb to the viewpoint at the Cheddar Gorge please ensure you have/bring shoes that you do not mind getting dirty incase there has been bad weather.
- - During the walking tour of Wells and Cheddar Gorge you will be exposed to the British weather so please wear suitable clothing!
- Dietary requirements:
- - Please let the supplier know if you have any particular dietary requirements to ensure that these can be catered for at the lunch venue.
- - The walk to the Cheddar Gorge viewpoint includes a steep 15 minutes section on uneven ground so may not be suitable for those with health concerns. This walk is optional.