Explore the many haunts of Roman, Medieval, and Georgian Bath on a guided ghost-themed walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide directly outside the Bath Abbey main door. Your guide will be wearing a costume.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- There are two locations on the tour where steps need to be climbed. Both locations have no more than 10 steps.
- Please note that this is a ghost tour, and grim details of hauntings are included in the tour. Details include: murders, suicides, plague pits, witch burnings, and mild torture. If the image of a mock public hanging is not for you, then perhaps think twice about booking a tour.