Make the most of your time in Bath with a uniquely combined 25-minute boat trip and a 50-minute walk. See the highlights of a UNESCO World Heritage City on foot and on water on a fully guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Bath Quays Waterside. Avon Street carpark (BA1 1UF) is next to the departure point. Look out for the River Adventures sign near to the waterfront as you enter Bath Quays Waterside from the direction of the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- At this current time, your seating location cannot be guaranteed on any trip, internally or externally. You may also not be able to move around within the boat.
- Your own food and drinks may not be consumed onboard, however, there is a bar onboard to purchase drinks