Discover the Batalha Monastery, one of the most culturally important landmarks of Portugal’s monarchy and world renowned for its original Gothic and Manueline style architecture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Batalha Monastery ticket office located at Mosteiro de Santa Maria da Vitória, Batalha, 2440 - 109 Batalha.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission is free at National Museums and Monuments on Sundays and holidays for residents of Portugal
- Opening hours are: October 16 - March 31: 9 AM - 6 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM); April 1 - October 15: 9 AM - 6:30 PM (last entry at 6:00 PM)
- Closed on: January 1st, Easter Sunday, May 1st, and December 25th