Get a welcome to Basel from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at your hotel or accommodation. The local host will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or outside your Airbnb lodging.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge. Children aged 3-12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes
- During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around (at your own expense)
- Once your booking has been received, you will be asked some questions to get to know you better. The right local will be selected based on your interests. Each tour is completely customized so you can choose the meeting location, start time and length you prefer (minimum 2 hours)