Experience an interesting tour through Basel; enjoy traveling through time to explore the city's history. Marvel at the contemporary architecture and historical buildings and learn about Basel's development.
What to Expect
Through an interesting tour of the city, discover Basel's romantic winding alleyways and well-preserved Old Town. Immerse yourself in the city's history and admire the imposing structures, cozy squares and many more highlights.
Beginning at the Tinguely Fountain at Theater Basel, make your way through the Basel oppidum, known as Basel-Münsterhügel, to the Rotes Rathaus (Town Hall), which dates back to the 16th century. Pass Basel Minster and "Barfüßer Kirche," a former church that now houses the Basel Historical Museum, as well as other sites capturing the spirit of the city.
See the most beautiful sights in Basel and let a friendly tour guide teach you all about the history and landmarks of the breathtaking Swiss city.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This activity can be cancelled without an additional fee up to 16 days prior to the event
• No-show: 100% of the tour cost
• Cancellation 0-2 days before the tour: 100% of the tour cost
• Cancellation 3-7 days before the tour: 50% of the tour cost
• Cancellation 8-15 days before the tour: CHF 60
• For tours after 18:00, there is an additional surcharge of CHF 50