Travel from Barcelona to discover the wonders of one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and learn about its cultural heritage. Walk through Girona’s winding medieval streets and its Jewish quarter, one of the best-preserved in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord bus station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the tour includes 3 hours of walking; you are kindly advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The duration of the tour includes the transportation to the destination
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately