Bari is an enchanting city, that overlooks the sea, where tradition and modernity intertwine. The old city is characterized by little streets where you can see women making fresh pasta and monuments such as the Basilica of San Nicola and the Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet next to the castle entrance, Castello Svevo di Bari, Piazza Federico II di Svevia 4, 70122 Bari.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 14