Set up by some of Puglia’s most passionate chefs, the program provides an up close and personal experience with the creation and eating of fine food using local and peculiar ingredients.
What to Expect
Looking to WOW your friends and family with some amazing new dishes? Green Italy's cookery course offers the opportunity to master some wonderful seasonal dishes to add to your repertoire. Selection of starters, main courses and desserts covered, recipes for all supplied. After pick up from your hotel in Ostuni, Lecce or Bari you enjoy a cooking class of 4.5 hours. In the morning and in the afternoon you have a tea break as well as an informal lunch in the cookery school. At the end of the course, you receive a course certificate.
- Fava beans pure’ with green peppers, sweet onions with olives and aubergines
- Tasting of could cuts from Martina and selection of local dairy products and cheese
- Fried zucchini flowers.
- Green peppers with mint
- Marinated zucchini
- Potato Purè
- Cucumber salad
- Home made pasta "Orecchiette" with meat sauce
- Meat Rolls (Braciola) ,meat balls and eggplant parmesan
- Yogurt mousse
- One-day course tuition
- Pick up from your hotel in Lecce or Bari
- Lunch in the cookery school
- Course certificate
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund