Alberobello Half-Day Shore Excursion from Bari Port
From $71 per personBook now
- Walk through streets of Trulli buildings in the lovely Puglia town of Alberobello
- Discover the historic of the Trulli houses and the surrounding area
- Visit the Casa D’Amore, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander down peaceful streets in Alberobello, talking to the locals
- Try the traditional food produce of Puglia
Following a scenic drive through the Itria Valley, tour the Aia Piccola district, a jewel of about 400 trulli houses. Many of the homes are still lived in, creating an enchanting atmosphere. See the beautiful neo-classical monastery of the Basilica Minore, and the modern Trullo Sovrano. Boasting two floors, several fireplaces, kitchen equipment and looms, the Trullo Sovrano is a mansion among trulli houses.
Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage monument of Casa D'Amore, the first building in Alberobello to be erected with mortar and minus the classic trulli shape. Explore the old town center of Rione Monti to admire some of the more than 1,000 trulli that stand along 7 roads. Look out for the artisan workshops, where craftsmen demonstrate their products, and indulge your taste buds with authentic Puglian snacks.
- Guide in the language selected
- Transportation by comfortable car, van, or coach
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
Your guide will be waiting for you under the Italian Flag in front of the Terminal Cruise Building (blue building) in Bari Port. They will be holding a "Seadreams Excursions" sign. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
• Tour is free for children under 4 years old
• This tour is private.
• Please contact the supplier in order to schedule the excursion according to your ship transit times.
Product ID: 9971