Correfoc Fire Running Evening From BarcelonaProduct ID: 41117
From US$103.50 per personBook now
- Escape the bustle of Barcelona and enjoy a night in a small Catalonian village
- Observe the spectacular correfoc show or join in for a dance
- Watch as the quaint village is transformed into a fiery cauldron
- Enjoy the stunning fire parade and fireworks display
Depart from Barcelona at 18:00 in a small, luxury minicoach and head straight to a small Catalonian village for the correfoc. Stroll through the quaint town and watch as its inhabitants prepare for the festivities with traditional decorations. Once the sun sets, be amazed by the costumed devils dancing to the steel drums of the traditional Catalonian music, and watch as the village transforms into a fiery cauldron of light and fireworks.
Your experienced native guide will take you through the festivities, explaining the fascinating secrets and details behind this centenary and unique tradition. Choose to remain an observer of the spectacle, or join in with the locals for a dance with the devil before you return to Barcelona after midnight.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir picture with the fire running and devils
- Hotel drop off
- Fire protection clothes
- Explanation of the fire running tradition by a local expert
- Hotel pick-up
The meeting point is at Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), which is easily accessible from the entrance located on Diagonal Avenue. Meet your guide next to McDonalds. (Open in Google Maps)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour.
There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing and footwear.
Long trousers and closed shoes must be worn, as these will not be provided.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is reserved for people aged 15 and up.
The location of the festivity and “Correfocs” is always close to Barcelona (less than a 2-hour drive).
Product ID: 41117