Discover one of the most mystic Catalan wonders with a visit to Montserrat. Explore the quaint village of Sitges and stroll through its Mediterranean style streets on a walking guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour. Please come prepared.
- Proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or flip flops
- At Montserrat, there is a mountainous climate. Depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- The duration of the tour includes round trip transfers to the destination