Discover one of the most mystic Catalan wonders with a visit to Montserrat. See the Black Madonna, enter the audiovisual exhibition, and taste typical liquors. Learn about the art of winemaking, and explore the quaint village of Sitges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour. Please come prepared.
- Proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or flip flops
- At Montserrat, there is a mountainous climate. Depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- Please remember to request a change in the usual menu if you have food intolerances or other dietary requirements when making your reservation, and wait for confirmation. If you do not notify the local supplier in advance, they are not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menu.
- The duration of the tour includes round trip transfers to the destination