Dive deep into the work of Gaudí with entrance to his most iconic buildings in Barcelona. Enjoy a guided tour of one of his famous houses, the colorful Park Güell, and the imposing Sagrada Família.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. This tour meets at "Casa Amatller", next to (Gaudi's) "Casa Batllo", located in 41 Passeig de Gràcia, 08007 Barcelona. Your guide will be waiting for you with a Walks sign. "Passeig De Gracia" metro stop, on lines L4 (Yellow) and L3 (Green), is few minutes walk away, but please keep in mind that this metro stop has several exits and that there's a train station with the same name a few blocks farther. Please note that this tour is in English.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is in English
- The group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact the activity provider so your visit can be arranged
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty. This tour includes many steps, stairs and even though it has private transportation, it includes a lot of walking and standing
- The rooftop terrace of Casa Batllo may be closed during heavy wind or rain
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Barcelona government guidelines for the most up-to-date information
- On this tour one Gaudí house is entered. The morning tour includes skip-the-line access to Casa Batlló while the afternoon tour includes a guided tour of Casa Vicens.