Follow in the footsteps of Antoni Gaudí on a guided walking tour and skip the lines to Casa Batlló, Park Guell, and La Sagrada Família. Learn the meaning behind the vibrant mosaics from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Casa Amatller, next to (Gaudi's) Casa Batllo, 41 Passeig de Gràcia, 08007 Barcelona. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Walks."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact the activity provider so they can arrange your visit
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity provider complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Barcelona government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This is a walking tour and guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty