Experience the passion of the flamenco with a show in the heart of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter. Feast on traditional Spanish food and sip on sangria on a guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the travellers Nest Bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please present your booking voucher to the bar/floor staff at the meeting point when you arrive
- Bathrooms, drinks, and food are available at the meeting point if required
- Please note that due to Barcelona's busy nightlife there may be unexpected delays that can affect the seating
- Please follow your activity host's instructions clearly as they will organize a meeting place to pick you up after the flamenco show
- Vegetarian tapas will be served during your meal and non-alcoholic sangria is available