A guided walking and tasting tour of select Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes.
We're Barcelona’s original chocolate walking tour, founded by Food Wine Tours.
What to Expect
Welcome to "the sweetest tour in town!"
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Your informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one disappointed. Are you ready to taste the experience?
Start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where you will do a guided tasting of 2 selected chocolates or sweets and a drink.
Off you go to the Gothic Quarter, strolling along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here you can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
- 5 stops with more than 10 tastings including chocolate, sweets, and drinks
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
What's Not Included
- Water and other tastings or drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Cancel up to 0 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The duration of the tour is 2.5 to 3 hours.
• Please contact the tour operator directly within 7 days before the start of the tour, if you would like to make changes.
• Cancellations non-refundable if made with less than 24 hours notice.