Explore the Spanish cities of Barcelona, Córdoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo on a 8-day sightseeing tour and discover the meeting point of great civilizations. Watch an optional flamenco show, visit the last stronghold of the Moors, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note departure is 30 minutes after start time
- Free for children 0-4 years old with no seat occupancy in the bus - all expenses during tour will be at parents charge directly
- High season supplements apply from July 1 to October 31
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
- Maximum of 2 people per double room and 1 person per single room
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase