Barcelona: Park Güell Admission Ticket
- Explore Park Güell at your own pace and stay as long as you like
- Take a walk up the colorful Dragon Stairway and pay a visit to "el drac"
- Visit the Hypostyle Room, Nature Square, and other amazing areas
- Save yourself the hassle of printing and queueing, just show your mobil voucher at the entrance
The plan for the park was assigned to Gaudí by Eusebi Güell, a Catalan entrepreneur who wanted to recreate a British residential park on Muntanya Pelada (Bare Mountain). It was opened as a municipal park in 1926, recognized as an artistic monument in 1969 and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
While you have to enter the park at your booked time slot, you can stay for as long as you like after and take it all in.
- Admission to the monumental zone of Park Güell
- Free admission to the Casa del Guarda (although due to limited space it cannot be guaranteed you will be able to enter)
- Booking and handling fee
- Admission to the Gaudí House Museum (available to book as a separate product on GetYourGuide)
- A live tour guide
Prepare for the activity
The entrance at Monumental Zone of Park Güell at Carrer d'Olot, 2, 08024 Barcelona. Your ticket includes Bus Güell, a shuttle service that will take you directly from the Alfons X metro station (L4) to Park Güell (the journey takes 15 minutes). Park Güell can also be reached via metro at Vallcarca or Lesseps Metro Stations. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking uphill to reach the closest entrance from the metro stations on Sant Josep de la Muntanya Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is not a guided tour but a ticket-only admission to Parc Güell
• If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
• The park will close at 9:30 PM May 4 to September 6; at 8:00 PM September 7 to October 24 and March 29 to May 3; and at 6:15 PM October 25 to March 28
• Once issued, tickets cannot be modified (date and time)
• Best time to visit is early in the morning or late in the afternoon
• The Plaça de la Natura (Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect your access