Visit Park Güell, one of Gaudí’s major works in Barcelona. Take in spectacular views of Barcelona and explore this stunning green space that’s surrounded by modernist architecture.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please go to the entrance of the park. Park Güell can also be reached via metro at Vallcarca or Lesseps Metro Stations. It can take up to 20 minutes of walking uphill to reach the closest entrance from the metro stations on both Carrer d'Olot and Sant Josep de la Muntanya Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
- The park will close at 9:30 PM May 4 to September 6; at 8:00 PM September 7 to October 24 and March 29 to May 3; and at 6:15 PM October 25 to March 28
- Best time to visit is early in the morning or late in the afternoon
- The Plaça de la Natura (Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect your access