Avoid the ticket lines and take a guided tour of Barcelona’s most iconic monument, the Sagrada Familia Basilica. See Gaudí's work from the inside and enjoy panoramic city views from one of the towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group available
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The activity may be operated by a multilingual guide.
- It cannot be guaranteed which of the two towers will be visited on the day of the tour.
- To go up the tower you will use an elevator. However, to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- The elevators in the towers are closed in adverse weather conditions, including strong winds and/or rain.
- Your guide will not join you for the tower section of the visit.
- All visitors must pass through a security check, during high season the waiting time may be up to 25 minutes.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Carrer Sardenya 311.Open in Google Maps ⟶