Discover all the details of the Sagrada Familia with a private guide. Ascend one of the towers for an unbeatable panorama of Barcelona.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The activity may be operated by a multilingual guide.
- It cannot be guaranteed which of the two towers will be visited on the day of the tour.
- To go up the tower you will use an elevator. However, to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- The elevators in the towers are closed in adverse weather conditions, including strong winds and/or rain.
- Your guide will not join you for the tower section of the visit.
- All visitors must pass through a security check, during high season the waiting time may be up to 25 minutes.
Select participants and date
Please meet you guide at the meeting point at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga Tienda Shop). The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶