Experience the amazing Pyrenees mountains on a day tour from Barcelona. Visit the ancient market town of Vic, a charming stone-built mountain village, and enjoy the views of a high mountain valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet directly opposite the outdoor cafe of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off the street Via Laietana. The exact office address is Calle Palau de la Musica, 1, 08011.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- While lunch is not included, there will be stops in places with a wide range of lunch options to suit all budgets
- Please note: Annual track maintenance on the rack railway from Queralbs means that the line is closed between Mondays and Fridays from November 1 to November 30. On these days, the tour will run to an alternative itinerary that involves accessing the mountain valleys by road or hiking at a lower height. These changes will in no way take away from your Pyrenees experience