Throughout one day, you will have the privilege of comparing the customs of the French Pyrenees and the Spanish, its different landscape, architecture, its gastronomy, its people. The same valley offers two very distinct worlds in a very short distance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear hiking shoes and bring a raincoat. Note that is a snack is provided, but bringing a bottle of water and sandwiches is recommended.