Private Barcelona & Montserrat Tour with Pick-up
From $621 Per group up to 3Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop-off can be arranged from all from central hotels, the cruise pier, or the airport
- Wind your way through the labyrinth of the gothic quarter and confront the cathedral's gargoyles
- Cast your eyes over the streets of Barcelona from the top of Montjuic Hill
- Walk, climb or be carried 4,000 feet to the breathtaking views from Monserrat Mountain
- Find your inner calm at the famous Monastery of Montserrat
- Be captivated by the voices of Europe’s oldest boy’s choir, La Escolania
- Uncover the genius of Catalonia’s most renowned architect at the garden city of Park Güell
The first part of the day will be spent exploring the streets and structures of Barcelona’s center; tunnel your way through the narrow streets of the gothic quarter, climb the hill of Montjuic for breathtaking views across the city, and gaze in wonder at the inspired workings of architect Antoni Gaudí.
In the afternoon you will make your way to the rose-tinted peaks of Monserrat Mountain, home to the Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery, Catalonia’s most important religious retreat. Inside you can listen to the captivating sounds of La Escolania, one of Europe’s oldest boy’s choirs and take a peek at the famous Moreneta (Black Madonna). Explore the mountain’s various pathways and discover the views, which unfold at its peak. For the more easy-going traveler there are both train and cable car options and cafes with panoramic views to keep you relaxed and refreshed.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from central hotels, the cruise Pier, or the airport
- Entrance Fee to Monserrat Park
- Food and Refreshments
Exact meeting points are as follows: All central hotels: from the lobby The cruise port: outside the main terminal entrance The Airport: exactly 60 minutes following your actual landing time in arrivals **Please note that the start time is flexible and can be altered to suit your requirements
Product ID: 25964