Explore an icon of Barcelona’s Modernist architecture on a 45-minute guided tour of the Palau de la Música Catalana, with access to areas of the iconic building normally off limits to the public. Admire refined architectural details, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 - 55 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Catalan, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The Palau de la Musica is located a 10-minute walk from Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas
- A camera is essential to capture all the Modernist details throughout the temple
- Reserve the night and attend a concert in the Concert Hall to appreciate the fantastic acoustics
- Please present your ID at the box office to confirm tour
- Very Important: Please confirm the time of your arrival with the supplier because availability may vary depending on the day.