Learn how to cook a traditional Spanish seafood paella. Visit La Boqueria with the chef to buy ingredients, and take a walk through the old town. Sample some tasty tapas, make sangria, and watch as the chef prepares a paella de marisco for you to enjoy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the Travel Bar near Las Ramblas on the street leading away from the Miró mosaic and the Chinese dragon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is an interactive paella making class, where people are given different jobs throughout the experience.
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise if you require a vegetarian meal upon booking.
- The market tour is not included on Sundays as the market is closed.