Learn how to cook a traditional Spanish seafood paella. Visit La Boqueria with the chef to buy ingredients, and take a walk through the old town. Sample some tasty tapas, make sangria, and watch as the chef prepares a paella de marisco for you to enjoy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Travel Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria 27, Barri Gòtic, 08002, Barcelona. The meeting point is inside Travel Bar, just off Las Ramblas on the street leading away from the Miró mosaic and the Chinese dragon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is an interactive paella making class, where people are given different jobs throughout the experience.
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise if you require a vegetarian meal upon booking.
- The market tour is not included on Sundays as the market is closed.