Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya boasts the finest collection of Romanesque mural paintings in the world. Admire works by the masters of Catalan Modernism, masters of the European Renaissance and Baroque and the museum’s photography collection.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The terraces and rooftop are temporarily out of service due to the difficulty of managing and complying with current health regulations
- The ticket offices close 30 minutes before the museum closes. The rooms are emptied 15 minutes before closing time
- Please note that access to the museum is free on the following occasions:
- Saturdays from 15:00 onwards
- The first Sunday of each month
- 12 February: Santa Eulàlia
- 18 May: the International day of Museums
- 11 September: the national day of Catalonia;
- 24 September: Day of la Mercè (city festivities)