Visit the heart of Catalunya on a full-day small group tour of iconic Montserrat and the cava cellars of a top-notch winery. You’ll have spectacular views from the top of Montserrat, hear Europe’s oldest boys’ choir, and taste fine wine!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departure point is directly opposite the outdoor café of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off Via Laietana. The exact office address is Carrer Palau de la Musica 1, 08003.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Lunches are not included, but we stop at places where you’ll find a range of lunch options to suit all budgets. Because we believe in time off the bus and the opportunity to get out and about, please wear clothing suitable for the weather and comfortable footwear, and bring sun protection.