Get back to nature on a half-day, small group tour from Barcelona and marvel at the mountains and medieval monastery of Montserrat. Get some free time to explore at leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Coming from Plaça d’Espanya, meet under the right hand tower of the Torres Venecianes on Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina, Barcelona (GPS cordinates: 41.374045, 2.149621).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour operator will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour
- This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. It is not recommended for people with health conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Entrance to the monastery is subject to a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women