Taste delicious Spanish wines and tapas at a boutique winery on a tour from Barcelona that also includes a visit to stunning Montserrat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the pink office of the local partner, upstairs on the first floor inside the North Bus Station. First Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B, or C.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- For logistical reasons, you may visit a different family-owned boutique wine cellar on the day of your tour
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly
- Your experience includes some free time in Montserrat, if you wish to spend more time in Montserrat, please check with your guide upon arrival as there may be other options available
- Any dietary allergies or restrictions can be catered for, it is not necessary to inform the local tour provider beforehand
- Infants aged 3 or under may join the tour free of charge, please note however that no car seat or meals will be provided
- There is a limit of 20 people per group, although transportation will be shared with other groups
- The free time during this tour does not allow enough time to visit the Museum of Montserrat, touch the Black Madonna, or ride the funicular
- This tour requires some walking