Explore the life of the great Spanish artist, Joan Miró at the Fundació Joan Miró in Barcelona. Marvel at the striking building by the architect and friend of Miró, Josep Lluís Sert. Learn about Miró's links to the avant-garde, surrealism and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please show your voucher at the Fundació Joan Miró reception. Your voucher will then be exchanged for a ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The skip-the-line ticket does not include a reduction for seniors
- Access to the Foundation takes place up until 1 hour before closing time
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the Foundation, except in the café
- The Foundation is closed on January 1, December 25 & 26.
- Audio & Video Guides can be purchased in the museum: Video guides available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian. Audio Guide Available in Japanese, German and Italian