Get panoramic views of Catalonia's natural landscape while floating above it in a hot air ballon. See the Montserrat peaks, Barcelona city, and the Mediterranean Sea. The adventure begins at dawn!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Catalan
- Pickup optional
- The driver will be parked in front of the meeting point with a "ballooning van"
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If you want to enjoy a coffee at meeting point, please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. The ballooning team will be wearing branded clothing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is no seating available on board so participants must stand during the journey. Please wear comfortable footwear, something you would wear for a walk in the country.
- To ensure your comfort and safety there will be a maximum of 8 people in your basket. All participants must be at least 6 years old.
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- The weight limit per person for the flight is a maximum of 220 pounds (100 kilos).
- Most flights take place flights on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. It is possible to organize flights during the week for groups with a minimum of 4 participants.