Hot Air Balloon Ride from Barcelona
- Float by Catalonian mountain peaks in a hot air balloon
- See Barcelona countryside from the air!
- Take in the Catalonian landscape from a bird's-eye view
- Enjoy champagne and brunch with your fellow passengers
- Pick up and transportation from Barcelona city centre
Your journey will begin just after dawn when you'll be picked up either at your hotel or be instructed to meet your group in Barcelona at Plaza Catalonia in front of the Hard Rock Café.
Upon reaching the take-off spot you will be able to participate, hands-on, in inflating your hot air balloon! Once in the air, the ride will last for a little more than an hour. We will celebrate the flight at the landing spot with a Cava toast and brunch. As a souvenir, you will receive a first flight certificate signed by the pilot
- Transportation from Barcelona city centre to the flying area
- Return to Barcelona city centre
- Briefing, preparation and inflation of the balloon
- Hot air balloon flight of approximately 1h15 in duration
- Cava Champagne toast
- Soft drinks and water
- Picnic meal on the balloon field
- First flight certificate signed by the pilot
- Coffee or breakfast before flight
- MEETING POINT : the meeting point is Plaza Catalonia, in front of the Hard Rock Café, in Barcelona city centre. According to participants lodging, it is also possible to arrange a pick-up directly at the hotel (contact the local operator to set up this option). - MEETING TIME : the exact meeting time is set according to the flying season, between 6:00AM and 7:30AM. You MUST contact the local operator to have the exact departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
To ensure your comfort and safety there will be a maximum of 8 people in your basket. All participants must be at least 6 years old.
This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
The weight limit per person for the flight is a maximum of 220 pounds (100 kilos).
Most flights take place flights on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. It is possible to organize flights during the week for groups with a minimum of 4 participants.
Product ID: 504