Hola BCN: 48, 72, 96, or 120-Hour Public Transport Ticket
- Travel all around Barcelona on the metro, buses, trams, and suburban trains
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose between a 48, 72, 96, or 120-hour ticket option depending on the length of your trip
Discover Barcelona at your leisure as you travel by the metro, buses, and trams as many times as you like.
Visit the city’s landmarks and monuments at your own pace on a pass that’s valid for an unlimited number of journeys on the metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB), trains operated by the Generalitat city network, and the tram and Renfe suburban trains. A pass to connect with the Barcelona airport line is included.
Your public transportation ticket is valid for 48, 72, 96, or 120 consecutive hours after the validation date (depending on the option chosen).
- Metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)
- Trains operated by Generalitat city network
- Tram and Renfe suburban trains (pass to connect with the Barcelona airport is included)
- Night transportation
Prepare for the activity
Your voucher must be exchanged at one of the following tourist informations (open from 08:30 AM until 8:30 PM): Airport Terminal 1 - at Barcelona – El Prat airport tourist information office, Plaça de Catalunya 14, next to the Aerobus stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Airport Terminal 1 - at Barcelona – El Prat airport tourist information office
Plaça de Catalunya 14, next to the Aerobus stop
• Children under 4 travel free
• Voucher allows you make as many journeys as you like (during the validity period) using the metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1)
• The ticket's validity will start when it is validated for the first time