Explore Barcelona with a public transport ticket that gives you free, unlimited access to the transportation networks in the city and its suburbs. Experience the beauty of Barcelona and uncover its many treasures with a 48, 72, 96, or 120-hour pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 48 days - 4 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Travel all around Barcelona on the metro, buses, trams, and suburban trains
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose between a 48, 72, 96, or 120-hour ticket option depending on the length of your trip
- Metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)
- Trains operated by Generalitat city network
- Tram and Renfe suburban trains (pass to connect with the Barcelona airport is included)
- Night transportation
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 4 travel free
- Voucher allows you make as many journeys as you like (during the validity period) using the metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1)
- The ticket's validity will start when it is validated for the first time