Collserola Natural Park has more than 8,000 hectares of Mediterranean forest. From Tibidoba, its highest point, we will see incomparable views over the Mediterranean, the city skyline and its monuments.
What to Expect
Collserola Natural Park is Barcelona’s natural border to the west and the forest, covering more than 8,000 hectares, holds 10 million trees, 1,000 species of plants and almost 190 species of animals. From its highest points, we will see incomparable views over the Mediterranean, the city skyline, and its monuments: from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia to Barcelona FC soccer stadium. During our walk we will discover places of great ecological interest, which is hard to imagine so near Barcelona.
This is a nice and easy circular route that combines breath-taking views of the city with some ecologically interesting areas of Collserola. It's a cool experience to travel up to the park using the Vallvidrera Funicular, from where local people enjoy a bird's eye view of Barcelona.
- Professional local mountain guide
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Appropriate footwear for walking in the mountains requried. Sneakers are sufficient
• It is recommended to bring half a liter of water per person
• Activity subject to favorable weather conditions
• Activity not suitable for wheelchairs
• Activity not recommended for children under 5