Hidden Beaches of Costa Brava Full-Day Tour from Barcelona
- Escape the crowded beaches of Barcelona and discover the hidden beaches of Costa Brava
- Swim in crystalline waters or kayak to find sea caves
- Enjoy delicious paella and other treats in small fishing villages
- Hear stories of the real Mediterranean way of life
- Go to secluded beaches than can only be reached on foot
Traveling by luxury mini-coach, drive to the village of Palamós. Wander around streets lined with whitewashed houses, kayak to find magical caves, or take a guided walk through the pine forests of the rocky coast. You will be following the historic “Camí de Ronda” footpath.
Continue to the little fisherman village in Cala S'Alguer, where the houses tumble down to the seafront. Then uncover the hidden Dali's hut, where he used to rest with Gala and visit the Iberian settle. Your guide will provide a running commentary about the customs and traditions of the local fishermen, including their “havaneres” songs.
Go to dine on paella in one of the old restaurants of the voltes (archways). After lunch, drive to Palamós to watch the fishing boats dock and unload their catch of the day. Soak up the energy of the busy wharf and fish market, before driving back to Barcelona.
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minicoach
- Walk to a hidden beach
- Walking tour of Calella de Palafrugell
- Fishing dock and port entrance fee
- Souvenir picture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (€25 per booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping Center), which is easily accessible from the entrance located on Diagonal Avenue. Meet your guide next to McDonalds.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Please bring sun protection during summer season
• You will have the opportunity to swim in the sea (summer season), so bring your swimming suit