Learn the dark secrets of Barcelona on a 2 hour tour by twilight. Stroll the maze of streets of the historic El Born and La Ribera districts, following the shadows of medieval punishments, restless spirits and the victims of the Spanish Inquisition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the arch of the Arc de Triomf Nearest Metro stop Arc de Triomf (Line 1)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children younger than 14.
- Please note that, although a couple of the city's legends might be included, this is not a ghost tour but a historical night tour based on the darker side of Barcelona's history.
- This tour runs in all kinds of weather. Rain or other weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, please bring suitable rain gear.