Avoid the lines at Barcelona’s most iconic monument on a tour of the Sagrada Familia Basilica. See Gaudi´s work from the inside and enjoy panoramic city views from one of the towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children under 6-years-old are not allowed access to the tower, even if accompanied by an adult
- Some options of this tour are a bilingual tour, conducted simultaneously in English and Spanish
- The tower may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind
- To go up the tower, you will use an elevator but to go down, you will need to use the stairs
- You will have access only to one tower. The monument decides which tower will be open to visiting depending on the day and the construction works
- The guided tour takes 90 minutes, then you can go up the tower on your own, which takes around 30 minutes
- Please note, Sagrada Familia regulations state that children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset to listen to the guide