Avoid the lines at Barcelona’s most iconic monument on a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia. Marvel at Gaudí´s work and admire the impressive views of the city from one of the towers of the basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed access to the tower, even if accompanied by an adult
- This tour may be run bilingual, conducted simultaneously in English and Spanish
- The tower may be closed according to the weather conditions such as rain or wind
- To go up the tower, you will use an elevator but to go down, you will use the stairs
- You will have access only to one tower. It is the monument that decides which tower will be opened for visiting, depending on the day and the construction works
- During poor weather conditions such as rain or wind, the towers may not be accessible
- The guided tour lasts 90 minutes, then you can go up the tower on your own, which takes around 30 minutes
- Please note, Sagrada Familia regulations state that children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset to listen to the guide