Travel from Barcelona to discover the wonders of one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and learn about its cultural heritage. Walk through Girona’s winding medieval streets and its Jewish quarter, one of the best-preserved in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please find the Julia Travel Office in Ground floor, Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08018 Barcelona, Spain. It is mandatory to check-in in the counter and after we will go to platform 19Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the tour includes 2 hours of walking. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The duration of the tour includes transportation to the destination
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately