This hike will travel through the Pyrenees, which are host to charming villages, hidden chapels, waterfalls and stunning views of landscapes rich in flora and fauna.
What to Expect
The hike will start in the lovely village of Ribes de Freser. From there you will take the rack railway through the beautiful landscape. The trail starts in the Valley of Nuria, which is 2,000 meters above sea level and is only accessible by foot and rack train. The trail reaches the 2.913m summit of Puigmal, which straddles France and Spain. During the tour it's possible to observe flora and fauna such as marmots and chamois.
- Professional local mountain guide
- Funicular tickets
Know Before You Go
• Appropriate footwear for mountain walking is required. This is a difficult route
• It is recommended to bring half a liter of water per person and some food
• Activity subject to favorable weather conditions
• Activity not suitable for wheelchairs
• Activity not recommended for children under 14