Experience Barcelona’s holy mountain, Montserrat, on this easy guided hiking tour. Take in the area’s striking flora and fauna, as well as the views from Montserrat Natural Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meet at "We Barcelona" located in Passeig de Gràcia on Passatge de la Concepció, 7Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed and is subject to availability
- Depending on the season there may be up to wait of up to 2 hours
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate the tour
- In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- · On Saturdays and Sundays there may be delays in the tour due to the high number of visitors to the monastery.