Ascend the breathtaking multi-peaked Montserrat mountain range on a day trip from Barcelona. Tour its historic monastery, see paintings by Picasso and Dali, and upgrade for lunch and wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Estación de Autobuses Barcelona Nord (North Bus Station), 5 minutes from Arc de Triomf. Look for the Castlexperience Office, which is on the 1st floor, in Section B. Go to ticket offices A, B, or C.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- You may need to purchase tickets online and stand in line to see the Black Madonna. Your guide will inform you about the estimated waiting time on the day of your visit
- The driving portion of the tour will be in a bus with a maximum 70 people, but the guided walking tours will be in groups of a maximum 20 people
- For options including food, this tour caters to all dietary allergies or restrictions and there is no need to warn the activity provider beforehand
- Infants aged 3 or under may join the tour free of charge, however, baby seats are not provided
- If you have reduced mobility requirements, contact the activity provider after you make your booking
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly
- On Sundays or religious celebrations the Basilica might be closed so entry might not be possible