Board a cogwheel train, visit a historic monastery on the Montserrat mountain range, and admire some incredible views. Choose from a half-day tour or upgrade to a full-day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet at Estación de Autobuses Barcelona Nord (North Bus Station): Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80. The bus station is located 5 minutes from Arc de Triomf • Look for the Castlexperience Office (1st Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B or C)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The driving portion of the tour will be in a bus with maximum 60 people, but the guided walking tours will be in groups of maximum 18 people
- For options including food, this tour caters to all dietary allergies or restrictions and there is no need to warn the tour operator beforehand
- Infants aged 3 or under may join the tour free of charge, but please note that baby seats are not provided
- Please note that you might need to queue to see the Black Madonna. Your guide will inform you about the estimated waiting time on the day of your visit
- If you have reduced mobility requirements, contact the tour operator after you make your booking
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly
- On Sundays in May, September, and October the Basilica will be closed so entry will not be possible