Escape the busy city of Barcelona and head to Catalonia’s most famous mountain range, Montserrat. Ride the railway to the top of the mountains, admire stunning natural landscapes, visit the local monastery, and learn about this history-rich location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Catalan, Spanish, English
What customers loved
"Basilica and the funicular ride to the top"
"Exceptional views, our guide was very informed and friendly."
"The walking tour with our guide. The cable car ride to the summit. Our hike to St Michael’s cross ✝️"
- Visit the stunning Monserrat mountain range, a unique rocky formation which is one of Catalonia’s best-known symbols
- Climb up Montserrat on one of the only two rack railways still in operation in Catalonia
- Enjoy free time to visit the Montserrat Abbey, explore the natural environment and have a meal at one of the abbey’s restaurants
- Learn about the rich religious history of Montserrat
- Montserrat orientation tour
- Discounts at shops and restaurants
- 3 hours of free time at Montserrat
- Rack railway ticket to the top of Montserrat
- Performance of Escolania’s choir (subject to the Escolania’s timetable)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at Estació Barcelona Nord, platform 18. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶