Explore the breathtaking landscapes and whitewashed villages of the Costa Brava, and the medieval architecture of Girona on an 8-hour small-group or private tour from Barcelona. Travel back in time as you discover Roman and medieval history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation in Barcelona. Pickup starts at 8:30 AM. Please check your inbox for exact pickup time.
- Stroll the maze-like medieval streets of Girona
- Discover the dramatic landscapes of the Costa Brava
- Go to the small fishing village of Calella de Palafurgell
- Learn about the ancient pathways of the Caminos de Ronda
- Benefit from a small-group tour, limited to 8 guests, with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Take a dip in crystal clear waters
- Explore the best-preserved Jewish Ghetto in Europe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- Small-group tour with up to 8 guests
- Walking tour
- Beach tour at Calella de Palafrugell
- Tips and personal expenses
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a small group tour with a maximum group size of 8 people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please inform the local partner of the ages of all children in order to arrange the correct child seat.
- Please advise the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona when booking.