Watch a flamenco show at a historic venue in the heart of Barcelona, with optional dinner and drinks. Immerse yourself in the passionate song and dance at a theater with décor inspired by the Moors.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 70 - 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Start your activity at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes Barcelona located between metro stations Liceo and Drassanes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- For the dinner option, vegan, vegetarian, halal, gluten-free, nut-free and lactose-free options are available
- Children aged between 3 and 8 years old benefit from a 50% reduction in the ticket rate, redeemable on site after showing proof of age
- During the show, taking pictures or videos is not allowed; however, you will be able to take pictures and videos during the last 4 minutes of the show when the performers give the audience a signal